Sunday, January 8, 2012

We are Mr. and Mrs.

So... Justin and I have been married for six months now. And our wedding was the best day of my life. I kind of can't believe that it has been even that long. I'm really grateful for the things that I have learned and that I have been able to spend everyday with my best friend. Yeah, sure we've had hard days but at the end of those days I can still be grateful that I have him around and that we get to be together. 

We were married at 11 AM in the Draper Temple. It was stunningly beautiful.
There is nothing like sitting in a room full of people that you love and admire and across the altar from your best friend :)



This is my bouquet. I love the little orange flowers and the peonies. It turned out just the way I wanted it to.


And these are the Groom and Groomsmen boutonnieres.

Bridesmaid bouquets

The Wedding Party
Justin and His Parents
Me and My Parents
Mwah :)

Cutting the delicious cake that we only got to have one bite of... Don't bring it up with Justin :) It's kind of a touchy subject. But might I say the one bite of chocolate chip cookie cake was divine!

The bouquet toss. My little sister Katie caught it.
The escape :)

No comments:

Post a Comment